Monday, July 20, 2009

shoooooooooooooooping!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WooHoo!!! I got a truck load of cash!!!!!! So did my cousin so we went shopping with our auntie, grandma and her mom. Our grandma and auntie got these cool candle things that when you light them they make these cool crackling sounds like its an open fire and they smell delicious! My cousin got these yellow (Of course shes obsessed with ANYTHING yellow) sunglasses and blue moccasins. I myself got a ring with a black diamond heart on it. And my auntie got the best deal, nothing, but she got the pleasure of watching us blow our cash LOL (Well not really my ring was only $15 so its not that bad because it's so pretty <3)>
http://jonessodasgreat.piczo.com
(Yea I know it's the same URL as my blog but what can I say?? Jones Soda is GREAT!)

No comments:

Post a Comment