Monday, July 20, 2009

Back In The U.S.S.R.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha Ha sorry I'm just obsessed with The Beatles and I'm in Minnesota (Again) at my aunties house (Again). So were having a split b-day party for me and my little cousin...its Hannah Montana and High School Musical (Yea its more for her than me lol). But--funny things are still happening!! Last night we had all these firecrackers and stuff so we walked down to this parking lot place beside a skate park and we were lighting them off it was AWESOME!!!! The best part is, in Minnesota is it's legal! Police drove right by! We walked to Starbucks again and I found out that Ontario isn't very "pedestrian friendly" with their driving...we were on the cross walk and it was a red light but still still lady in her van drove across and almost hit us! I just gave her this look that was like WTF?? Well I believe we are about to have cake now (Wonder if its Hannah or HSM??) O well blog y'all later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment