Sunday, July 19, 2009

Guess Where??

Hey guys! Well as you can see I'm on the computer again! I'm still in Minnesota but not at my aunties house...I'm at my other aunties house!! My little cousin is busy watching "Ice Age 2" So I think Ima have the computer for awhile...*I HOPE* lol. So we just got back from a picnic at this totally awesome lake it was called "Rainy Lake" even though there was defiantly no sign of rain (thankfully) HA HA let me tell you some of the funny things so far! First of all of the first night in the camper we had the tiniest thunder storm but it still creeped out my little cousin alot so she was just calling me, "Heather...Heather! Heather!" Finally I was like "WHAT?!?!" she wanted me to sleep with her (Not suggestivly lol were cousins, plus shes sooo NOT my type), she was like, "Come over here." I'm like "No you come over here, I'm in a sleeping bag." all I got was "Well, you can bring it!" so I had to sleep with my little cousin the first night on the tiny bed, I almost feel off when I woke up the next morning. The next is last night my other auntie has the cutest little doggie named "Bo" as in "Rambo" (you guys know who Rambo is...right?) well she wants a puppy so badly that shes always trying to prove shes responsible enough (it doesn't matter we all know shes never gonna get one) but she decided she wanted to walk him around the block. so me being the older more mature person had to go with her (I mean c'mon I'm not letting a little 11 year old girl walk around by herself it's America people!! *no offense intended*) so I said I'd go with her on one condition, if he poops shes picking it up of course she agreed. so we get halfway around the block and Bo drops a bomb I was just LMAO cuz ima she her pick up dog poo so she does it and shes got the bag tied up and she looks at me with these big eyes all amazed and says "OMG his poop is hot! feel it! its so warm!!" i just look at her and say "I'm not touching dog poo, even if it is in a baggie" shes still insisting i touch it "C'mon! just feel it!" shes like squishing it in the bag but finally she stopped insisting i touch it (phew! thank God!) Well, here she is wanting the computer so I'll blog you guys next time!! cyaz

No comments:

Post a Comment