Friday, July 10, 2009

OhMiGOD!!!!!!!!

OK so alot of you who know me know that I'm tottaly in love with "The Emo Boy" he has his pictures all over the inter-web. Well, me being the "smart" one I finnally found out who "The Emo Boy" is!!!! He's this tottaly GORGEOUS emo guy named Alex Evans, I was talkin to this chick on Quibblo and she had him for her picture I was like "OMG The Emo Boy is your picture!! I'm like in love with him!!" and she was just like "Oh, thats this hott guy named Alex Evans, he has a song out called 'new wave'." (I have the song called new wave <3!!)If you have NO CLUE who the hell I'm talking about, you: A) Don't Know me and have never heard of Alex Evans or The Emo Boy therefore you obiously have no life (no offense to anyone who gets this one) B) Know me but haven't heard me talk about the Emo Boy or C) Don't know who either me or Alex Evans are. GO TO PHOTOBUCKET AND TYPE IN "ALEX EVANS" BUT NOT GOOGLE IMAGES THEY HAVE HIM AND OTHER GUYS NAMED ALEX SO JUST GO TO PHOTOBUCK AND YOU WILL SEE THE MOST AMAZING EMO BOY EVER IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (all of ya'll better look up his photos) <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment