Saturday, July 18, 2009

OMG OMG OMG IM IN DIFFERENT PLACES!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey!! So as many of you know I'm going on a trip to Ontario and Minnesota!! I'm actually on my trip now, I'm on my aunties computer in Minnesota (U.S.A.) I can't blog for long though cuz were leaving soon and I will be at my Granny and Papa's house...living in a camper with no heat, my Grandma, my Auntie and a bratty little cousin (I know it really does suck) but I'm having alot of fun! I'll tell you guys all about it when i get back its just my 3rd day and I'm gone for 10days, I already have alot of funny sorties so my next post will most likely be very long. For those of you who know me and talk to me on msn, it gets very boring where I am so im on msn on my phone alot so go online and talk to me!!!!! I'm lonely. We walk to starbucks every morning and let me tell you, Ontario has some HOTTIE emo boys!!!! Miss you guys so much please please PLEASE go on msn more often!! Love y'all and talk/blog ya soon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment