Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Another 'I Have No Clue What To Name It'

Actually had fun again, Jess slept over and we 'spoofed' a song at 4:30am. Jess, Graeme, and Teddy were all hanging out. But the funny things I'm going to tell you...1st yesterday my Dad had to use "The Voice" on my friends because we were getting out of control and Jess had herd it before so she was just trying not to laugh, Teddy had herd it once or twice so she was only a little scared, but my god the best was Graeme, he had NEVER heard The Voice he was scared so bad!!! It was huarious! The second funny thing happend when we were on a paddle boat (Jeff's of course) Graeme and I had to jump out so i had a succesful jump, Graeme jumped and for some odd reason (I have no clue why but I'm glad he did or else you wouldnt hear this story) he got back on the boat and jumped again but he landed on a fish habitat, a big cement circle!! Right now Graeme and I are listening Boom Boom Pow and he is singing along..... He knows all of it. Talk to ya'll later <3

No comments:

Post a Comment