Tuesday, July 14, 2009

HAHA SLEEEEEEPOVER!!!! :D

LOL LMAO (still) I slept over at Jess's house and we had the best time ever!! It was so fun! We biked all the way there and we were going by this house that had balloons on the driveway and Jess grabbed them and a guy in a car came racing down the driveway I'm like "SHIT!! GO! GO! BIKE!" So we just booked it. Unfortunately a car going 50mph beats two twelve-year-olds on bikes going maybe 3mph. So this guy totally flips like he was swearing and stuff in my head I was thinking "Dude, it was balloons not some old Lady's purse GET OVER IT!!" Then when we finally got to Jess's house we went in her tiny little kidy pool jumping in from her porch thing above it was so fun. Then we went to the pump house and found an inflatable boat! so we blew it up and put it in her (totally gross fish infested clayish) ponds. I got in and so did Jess but she bailed after and SO MUCH WATER came in!! But I stayed afloat! :D So we started singing "I'm On A Boat" by The Lonely Island Ft. T-Pain (such a funny song!) But the best was TRIKING ohmigod...that was HILARIOUS!!! Jess was driving until we came to a part with a fence so Jess was holding the fence open and told me to put a little gas on and drive straight, now I'm thinking "OK how hard can it be??" As it turns out, very hard. I drove straight into a bush! So after that Jess didn't let me drive until she gave me lessons (which went good, I'm not the best but I'm getting there!) And after we were triking for about 3 hours on back roads we put our stuff in the camper and drank mango juice and ate ketchup chips while playing Black Jack21 and Slap Jack. We had to go get this dresser from a guy down the road on the trike, that was....interesting *lol*. i sat facing backwards on the back of the trike while holding this mini dresser thing. We amazingly went to bed at a decent time...12:30...am. And got up at 9:30am. The first thing we tried in the morning was starting the trike but it was being stupid. So we went back up to the house, had breakfast, watched the teevo and went back down to the camper and the trike was STILL being stupid! So we played card games until like 11:30 and decided to try the trike...IT WORKED!! (finally) This was my favourite trike ride we went through all these puddles and got so muddy!! (I didn't know my phone was in my pocket but it lived!) My dad picked me up at 5:00pm and we had dinner (He watches teevo and I sit on computer talking and blogging, happy family huh?) Well now Teddy is here to hang out before I leave for my big trip! (tell you guys about it after I get home)

No comments:

Post a Comment